SPARCC will hold a meeting in December of every year to discuss issues related to end of the calendar year processing of payroll operations. The session will include a discussion of related topics such as W2’s, IRS rules, and other items of interest. In past meetings, guest speakers from the IRS and other organizations have addressed the group.
The session is intended for SPARCC member district Treasurers and their staff members. You can get additional details and register for this event on the SPARCC My Workshops registration site.
Documentation relevant to these meetings is available on the SPARCC website. A list of the documents is included below.
- Payroll Calendar Year End Procedures 2021
- Helpful Links for CYE
- 2021 CCA Codes – Tax Rates
- 2021 RITA Codes – Tax Rates
- 2021 W2 Form
- 2021 W2 & W3 Instructions
- 2021 W2 Boxes Explained
- W2 Reconciliation Worksheet
- W2 Report Example
- Printing W2’s and 1099’s from Old or New
- Deceased Employee Final Payment
- Cost of Group Term Life Insurance
- Third Party Sick Pay Notification
- Third Party Sick Pay Explanation
- Ohio IT3 Form
- Explanation of an NC3
- W2 Submission Form